...in Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
Heritage seeds for a heritage town: The Hope Seeds office is now located on the main street in Annapolis Royal. We're right across the street from Fort Anne, the first National Historic site in Canada. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to pick up seeds or gift certificates. Our hours are variable in the month of May as we are busy at our respective farms -- call ahead to arrange a time when we can be available for you! You can also find a selection of our seeds in the Home Hardware in Annapolis Royal and at the Winter Market 9am-12 at the Wild Rose Farm booth.
Please note that our retailers don't have seeds available during the off-season (July-January).
Annapolis Royal Winter Market at the Historic Gardens
Saturday 9 am - 12 pm at Bruce Family Farm or Wild Rose Farm booth
Woodstock Farm Market in Woodstock, NB
at Hutlo Acres Farm booth Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm; Fridays 8am-4pm; and Saturdays 10am-4pm
www.hutloacresnb.com Certified Organic apples and cider, preserves, Speerville Flour Mill Products and Jolly Farmer chicken and cheese.
Bathurst Farm Market at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Bathurst, NB
with Anna Slater at Steady Spade Farm every Saturday 9 am - 1 pm
www.steadyspadefarm.ca Small, mixed vegetable farm in North Tetagouche. They offer a 14 week CSA and have vegetables for sale at the Eco-Marche in Beresford.
Yarmouth Farm Market in Yarmouth, NS
Saturday 9 am - 1 pm at Ouest-Ville Perennials booth
...at these retail locations in 2015! (from about March-June)
(See a map below)
- Anderson's Greenhouse, 19 School Lane in Sackville, NB
Anderson's grows many varieties of flower, vegetable and herb bedding plants.
Contact: Heather Smith 506-536-3094
- Annapolis Home Hardware, 132 St. Anthony Street in Annapolis Royal, NS
- The Bayside Garden Centre, 9657 Trans Canada Hwy in Whycocomagh, NS
- Carleton Co-op Farm Store, #8818 Main St. in Florenceville-Bristol, NB
- Cochrane Family Feeds #5324 Hwy 289 in Upper Stewiacke, NS
Contact: Frank Cochrane 902-671-2378
- Corn Crib Natural Foods, 337 Mountain Road in Moncton, NB
- Earltown General Store, 5556 Hwy 311 in Earltown, NB (near Tatamagouche)
On highway 311 between Truro and Tatamagouch in a small town in the hills.
A general store in operation since 1890 -- offering road snacks, gas, supplies, local foods, crafts and more!
Open 8am-6pm Tuesday to Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday, and 10am-5pm Sunday.
- Emerdale Eden Farm, 10 Emery Rd. RR2 in Summerside, PEI
- The Feel Good Store, 89 Germain St. in Saint John, NB
- Glenryan Farms, 484 Coady Road, RR1 in Margaree Harbour, CB
- The Grainery, 2385 Agricola St. in Halifax, NS
- Ouest-Ville Perennials, 1250 Argyle Sound Rd. in West Pubnico, NS
- Real Food Connections, Unit 301 - 880 Hanwell Rd. in Fredericton, NB
A local food grocer; open Monday-Friday 10am-7pm and Saturday 10am-5pm
- Scotian Gold, 2900 Lovett Rd. in Coldbrook, NS
- True Food Organics, 207 Charlotte St. in Fredericton, NB
An all organic food store; open Thursday & Friday 9am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm
Contact: Debbie Russell 506-459-4333
- Sequoia Natural Foods, 550 Gauvin Road in Dieppe, NB
- Sequoia Natural Foods, 114 Highfield St.in Moncton, NB
- Wild Rose Farm, 6804 Gilbert's Cove RR1 in Digby County, NS
Contact: Gilberte Doelle 902-837-4181
- Winterwood Natural Food Store 51 Broad St. in Sussex, NB