...in Annapolis Royal, Nova Scotia
Heritage seeds for a heritage town: The Hope Seeds office is now located on the main street in Annapolis Royal. We're right across the street from Fort Anne, the first National Historic site in Canada. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to pick up seeds or gift certificates.Our hours are Monday to Friday 10am-4pm or by appointment. If you're making a special trip, please let us know ahead of time so we can be available for you. Call us at 902-286-4673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find a selection of our seeds from March-June in the Home Hardware in Annapolis Royal, at The Bloom Box in Bridgetown and at the Annapolis Royal Winter Market Saturdays 9am-12 at the Wild Rose Farm booth.
**Please note that our retailers don't have seeds available during the off-season (July-January)
...at these farm markets in 2017 (from about March-June)
(See a map below)
Annapolis Royal Winter Market at the Historic Gardens
Saturday 9 am - 12 pm at Wild Rose Farm booth
Studio 2 Market in Bathurst, NB
with Anna Slater at Steady Spade Farm every Saturday 9 am - 1 pm
www.steadyspadefarm.ca Small, mixed vegetable farm in North Tetagouche. They offer a 14 week veggie basket program and are at the market in the summer.
New Glasgow Farmers' Market
with Cathy Munro at Bramble Hill Farm every Saturday 10am - 1pm.
www.bramblehill.ca or https://www.facebook.com/BrambleHillFarm/
Small-scale market gardener, offering natural grown vegetables year-round. Diverse farm business also includes breeder of CKC registered Labrador Retrievers; commerical hops grower; and unique handmade children's items.
Woodstock Farm Market in Woodstock, NB, located at Exit 188 Trans Canada Hwy / 220 King Street.
with Carolyn Davis - Handmade jewlery and knitted items.
Yarmouth Farm Market in Yarmouth, NS
Saturday 9 am - 1 pm at Ouest-Ville Perennials booth
...at these retail locations in 2017! (from about March-June)
(See a map below)
- Anderson's Greenhouse, 19 School Lane in Sackville, NB
Anderson's grows many varieties of flower, vegetable and herb bedding plants.
Heather Smith: 506-536-3094
- Annapolis Home Hardware, 132 St. Anthony Street in Annapolis Royal, NS
- The Bayside Garden Centre,9657 Trans Canada Hwy in Whycocomagh, NS
- The Bloom Box, 7 Queen Street in Bridgetown, NS
Open 10am-4pm Monday to Friday and 9am-12noon Saturdays
Ruth Wright: 902-588-2110
- Coastal Gardens11580 route 6 in Pugwash, NS
- Corn Crib Natural Foods, 337 Mountain Road in Moncton, NB
- Earltown General Store, 5556 Hwy 311 in Earltown, NB (near Tatamagouche)
On highway 311 between Truro and Tatamagouch in a small town in the hills.
A general store in operation since 1890 -- offering road snacks, gas, supplies, local foods, crafts and more!
Open 8am-6pm Tuesday to Friday, 8am-5pm Saturday, and 10am-5pm Sunday.
- Emmerdale Eden Farm, 10 Emery Rd. RR2 in Summerside, PEI
- The Feel Good Store, 89 Germain St. in Saint John, NB
- Glenryan Farms, 484 Coady Road, RR1 in Margaree Harbour, CB
- The Grainery, 2385 Agricola St. in Halifax, NS
- Manasseh Local Foods, 85 Victoria St. in Amherst, NS
- Mariposa Natural Market, 5229 St. Margaret's Bay Road in Upper Tantallon, NS
- Ouest-Ville Perennials, 1250 Argyle Sound Rd. in West Pubnico, NS
- Scotian Gold, 2900 Lovett Road in Coldbrook, NS
- True Food Organics, 207 Charlotte St. in Fredericton, NB
- Sequoia Dieppe, 550 Gauvin Road in Dieppe, NB
- Sequoia Downtown, 114 Highfield St.in Moncton, NB
- Sequoia Trinity, 1435 Mountain Road Moncton, NB
- Wild Rose Farm, 6804 Gilbert's Cove RR1 in Digby County, NS
Gilberte Doelle: 902-837-4181
- Winterwood Natural Food Store 51 Broad St. in Sussex, NB