...in Belleisle, Nova Scotia (approx. 10 km east of Annapolis Royal)
Our farm in the Annapolis County is the home to our field productions, variety trials, on-farm mentorship program, seed packing and shipping facility. We are not set up with a retail or store front, however, we welcome visitors and order pick-ups by appointment. Calling us in advance will ensure that we have time set aside to chat and show you around. Please keep in mind this is a working farm that is minimally staffed, and while we enjoy showing folks what we do here, our quality customer service comes from staying on task and getting a day's work done.
Annapolis Royal Winter Market at the Historic Gardens
Saturday 9 am - 12 pm at Bruce Family Farm or Wild Rose Farm booth
Wolfville Farm Market in Wolfville, NS
Every other Saturday starting February 26th until Mother's Day
8:30 am - 1 pm at the Moon Tide Farm booth
Tatamagouche Farm Market at Creamery Square, Tatamagouche, NS
Saturday 9 am - 1 pm at the Edgar-Swainson Farm booth
Woodstock Farm Market in Woodstock, NB
Monday-Thursday and Saturday 10 am - 4 pm; Friday 8 am - 4 pm at Hutlo Acres Farm booth
Bathurst Farm Market in Bathurst, NB
Saturday 9 am - 1 pm at Anna Slater's booth
Yarmouth Farm Market in Yarmouth, NS
Saturday 9 am - 1 pm at Ouest-Ville Perennials booth
...at these retail locations in 2014! (from about March-June)
(See a map below)
- Anderson's Greenhouse in Sackville, NB
19 School Lane
Contact: Heather Smith 506-536-3094
- Annapolis Home Hardware in Annapolis Royal, NS
132 St. Anthony Street
- The Bayside Garden Centre in Whycocomagh, NS
9657 Trans Canada Hwy
- Carleton Co-op Farm Store in Florenceville-Bristol, NB
#8818 Main St.
- Cochrane Family Feeds in Upper Stewiacke, NS
#5324 Hwy 289
Contact: Frank Cochrane 902-671-2378
- Emerdale Eden Farm in Summerside, PEI
10 Emery Rd. RR2
- The Feel Good Store in Saint John, NB
89 Germain St.
- Glenryan Farms in Margaree Harbour, CB
484 Coady Road, RR1
- The Grainery in Halifax, NS
2385 Agricola St.
- Helping Nature Heal in Bridgewater, NS
671 LaHave St.
- Ouest-Ville Perennials in West Pubnico, NS
1250 Argyle Sound Rd.
- Scotian Gold, in Coldbrook, NS
2900 Lovett Rd.
- True Food Organics in Fredericton, NB
207 Charlotte St.
Contact: Debbie Russell 506-459-4333
- Sequoia Natural Foods in Moncton, NB
114 Highfield St.
Contact: Becky 506-386-8518
- Wild Rose Farm in Digby County, NS
6804 Gilbert's Cove RR1
Contact: Gilberte Doelle 902-837-4181
- Winterwood Natural Food Store in Sussex, NB
51 Broad St.